Please read the Policy carefully.
By purchasing or subscribing to use our bookkeeping service, you enter into a direct (legally binding) contractual relationship with Cloud-Bookkeeper, Inc., it subsidiaries Restaurant- Bookkeeper, and therefore you declare that you are 18 years of age or older and that you accept responsibility for all payments that were made by you and confirm that your information provided is true and correct.
You can cancel anytime, absolutely. We never lock you in to our service, and we make sure it’s easy to get your financials from Cloud-Bookkeeper Inc., should you ever decide to leave.
- In the event you cancel a yearly subscription, you will only be entitled to refunds for the remaining months. However, you will need to give us 30 Days advance notice for cancellation by sending email to Support@restaurant-bookkeeper.com
- Should you cancel a monthly subscription service which has already commenced to you, you will not be entitled to any prorated refund for unused days of such month. However, you will need to give us 30 Days advance notice for cancellation by sending email to Support@restaurant-bookkeeper.com
- We do not offer refunds for a Service that has already commenced. Once you pay a subscription fee, we proceed to confirm your payment and commence the provision of the Service to you.
- We do not refund One-Time Platform set up fee for any of the services including Bookeeping, payroll, time tracker and Bill Payments
- If You request any refund at any time, we will take reasonable steps to review the payment and service use for the purpose of establishing whether you’re eligible for a refund.
By using Cloud-Bookkeeper, Inc., you explicitly waive your right for dispute, chargeback, and agree to not attempt to circumvent this agreement in any way.
YOUR CONTINUOUS USE OF THIS SERVICE INDICATES THAT YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS CONTAINED IN THIS POLICY STATEMENT.