This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) sets out how Cloud-Bookkeeper, a company located in the United States of America (collectively referred to in this document as “Cloud-Bookkeeper” “we” “our” or “us”) protects the privacy of your personal information.
We have made this detailed document to explain how we collect information from you, what information we collect, how we use the information and how we protect your information. We will not for any reason trade or sell your information to any third party for any commercial use or purpose.
This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) applies to our sites, products, and services (collectively, “Services”) that link to this Notice.
- 2. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Products and Service to you.In connection with accessing our Services, we may collect information from you which can be used to identify you (“Personal Information”),We collect information when you register or open an account, sign in, pay a bill, purchase a Service, call us for support, or give us feedback. We may also get information from other companies or third parties, such as when you sync a third party account or service with your Cloud-Bookkeeper Service, or when we may use service providers to supplement the Personal Information you give us (e.g., validate your mailing address) to help us maintain the accuracy of your data and provide you with better service. Finally, we also collect content or other information that you may provide or create when you interact with our Services.While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and Last name
- Phone Number
- Employer Identification Number(EIN)
- Business/Company information
- Address, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage data
- Payment information (through our third party payment processors)
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
- 3. Usage Data
We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- 4. Location Data
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service.You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time, through your device settings.
- 5. Tracking & Cookies Data
- Session Cookies.We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies.We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies.We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- 6. Use of Data
Cloud-Bookkeeper uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To create an account for you: We will use your registration information including our name, address email and phone number to register your account and grant you access to certain services. If you set up an account that may be accessed by people other than you, please note that they may see and have the ability to change or delete your Personal Information.
- To provide you with our bookkeeping products and services: We will also use the information you provide to us to operate our business, including providing Services as may be requested by you from time to time.
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support: We may use the information provided by you to assist you to resolve any problem or issues you may encounter with our services. When you We may also offer various Internet chat services, for example, to speak with an Cloud-Bookkeeper support representative. Internet Chat transmissions are encrypted but you should not supply more Personal Information, including tax data, than is required to address your specific issue. A transcript of the session may be retained to resolve questions or issues related to our Services.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- We may use any information you volunteer in surveys you answer for us and combine them with answers from other customers in order to better understand our Services and how we may improve them. Answering any survey is optional.
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- To detect and prevent fraudulent activities.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
- 7. Retention of Data
- 8. International Transfer of Data
- 9. Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Cloud-Bookkeeper may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
- 10. Legal Requirements
Cloud-Bookkeeper may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Response to Subpoenas and Other Legal Requests. If required, we information with courts, law enforcement agencies, or other government bodies when we have a good faith belief we’re required or permitted to do so by law, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, to protect our company, or to respond to a court order, subpoena, search warrant, or other law enforcement request.
- Protection of Cloud-Bookkeeper and Others. We may share account information, Personal Information and Usage Data when we believe it is appropriate to enforce our Terms of Service and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Cloud-Bookkeeper, our Services, our users, or others.
- Reporting to Credit Bureaus. We may share your information with credit bureaus, consumer reporting agencies, and card associations. Late payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your account may be reflected in your credit report and consumer report. We may also share your information with other companies, lawyers, credit bureaus, agents, government agencies, and card associations in connection with issues related to fraud, credit, or debt collection.
- Sale of Our Business. If we sell, merge, or transfer any part of our business, we may be required to share your information. If so, you will be asked if you’d like to stop receiving promotional information following any change of control.
- 11. How we protect your information
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.We implement a variety of security measures enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.Train our staff and require them to safeguard your data.Constantly work to update our security practices to implement accepted best methods to protect your Personal Information, and review our security procedures carefully.You understand and agree that all websites and software services are Internet dependent, which is very unpredictable, and no single person or entity can ensure complete security or control over the activities prevalent over the Internet. Though we implement various security measures, but due to our lack of control over the Internet we do not undertake any liability for loss of information due to no fault at our end.
- 12. Service Providers
You may choose to sync certain Services with information from other financial accounts. To sync your financial account information, we must access your online account with your financial institution. We will request your user name, password, and any other login data that you have set up with your financial institution to enable access. We use this information to update and maintain the account information you download, to assist with the download process, and to enhance the Services we may provide in the future.We work with other companies or developers to offer you products and services and you may choose to sync, link or connect other third party services with your Cloud-Bookkeeper Service. Sometimes Cloud-Bookkeeper may let you know about the service or product, or another company may let you know about a Cloud-Bookkeeper service or product. It will be clear who is referring the service or product, and who is providing the service or product. If you choose to accept these services, providing your consent to either the third party or to us, we may exchange your information, including your Personal Information, as well as information about how you interact with each company’s service or product. This exchange of information is necessary to maintain business operations and to provide the ongoing service you’ve requested. By requesting or accepting these products or services, you are permitting us to provide your information, including your Personal Information, to the other party.
- 13. Payments
- 14. Links to Other Sites
- 15. Children’s Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- 17. Contact Us
- Via E-mail: If you have questions or complaints regarding our Privacy Statement or practices, please contact us by email at Support@cloud-bookkeeper.com
- Via Direct Mail: . P.O Box……